Monday, July 27, 2009

Alaska Cruise

I got a wonderful opportunity to go on an Alaskan cruise with my mom, Papa, and crazy Aunt Debbie. Richard, on the other hand, stayed in Auburn to work on his thesis. We had a wonderful time on the cruise. Can you believe it was 80 degrees and sunny in Alaska while we were there. We departed from Seattle and then went to Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria, British Columbia before we arrive back in Seattle. The only days with bad weather were the ones that we were at sea all day. It was perfect! I am so glad and lucky that I got to go on this trip. It was a once in a lifetime trip. Thank you Papa for everything. I had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pics are beautiful. It looks like everything was perfect. So glad you got to have such an amazing time.