My Papa Clark passed away on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 6:05 AM. He had been in the hospital for a couple months really sick. Even though we knew this was coming, it was still tough to hear. He is definitely missed. I know that he is in a better place. He hasn't been able to walk or function on his own for a while, so I know he is able to run now and feels much better.
My dad, Richard and I started our drive to Danville, Va on Friday morning about 11:00 from Manchester. We ended up getting stuck in a whole lot of traffic around Johnson City. It took us 5 hours to go 2 miles. It kinda stinks when you have to pee so bad and are so hungry, but the next exit is right in front of you and you can't make it there. We stopped in Bristol to stay the night finally around 11:30 PM and woke up the next morning to travel some more. All in all, we arrived in Danville about 4:00 PM on Saturday after 22 hours of driving. It was only suppose to take us 7.5 hours.
The snow was beautiful, but hard to drive through. Hopefully we won't have that rough of a time driving back to Manchester.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers, especially here this holiday season.
Post a Comment