This past Saturday, March 27 @ 6:45 PM, we said goodbye to a wonderful man. Papa Janes went to be with Nana in heaven. I know he is loving it there and has wanted to be reunited with her for over 2 years now. It is so hard to let someone you know go. I will miss calling him to check on him everyday. If I missed his calls, he would always leave a message saying, "Hi Alison, this is Papa". It was a beautiful service done by my Uncle Richard and a beautiful veterans burial with the Navy there folding the flag, playing of taps, and a dove release. Papa will always be remembered! I love you and miss you a lot, Papa!


1 comment:
Oh Alison! I am sorry to hear of your loss. Please know we are thinking and praying for you all as you mourn. At least you have some wonderful memories of such an amazing man that you can continue to recall.
Post a Comment