Tuesday, May 22, 2012

30 before 30!

That's right, I will be 30 next March.  I have compiled my 30 before 30 list.  Hoping to get all of this done.  Some are things I have been wanting to do for a long time and others are things I have just now thought about.  So here I go!!!

30 before 30!


1.  Go to Vegas without kids!
2.  Read Catching Fire.
3.  Read Mockingjay.
4.  Read 50 Shades of Grey.
5.  Lose 15 lbs. (Baby weight has to come off)
6.  Run a 5k.
7.  Complete the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels.
8.  Take a painting class.
9.  Learn to sew…not just embroidery.
10.  Take a family camping trip.
11.  Go on a girl’s trip.
12.  Watch Gone with the Wind.
13.  Pay for someone’s meal behind me in line.
14.  Paint the playroom with chalkboard paint.
15.  Hang up art laundry line in playroom.
16.  Get rid of all junk we don’t use and donate.
17.  Boost my photography business.
18.  Vow to make 2 new recipes a month!
19.  Learn to make baby food….saving money!
20.  Learn a new song on the piano.
21.  Learn a song on the guitar.
22.  Splurge on a nice meal out…better than Maggianos.
23.  Potty train Benjamin.
24.  Go on a date a month with my wonderful husband.  (can be more) 
25.  Finish blanket Nana started.
26.  Make a t-shirt quilt out of my shirts.
27.  Learn to play spades (for Richard).
28.  Make Christmas gifts! (Definitely the year to save $$$.)
29.  Use the bread maker more.
30.  Donate blood….this one will be the hardest.

1 comment:

Summer said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you knock these out in the next year.