Friday, March 7, 2008

It has begun...


So I have decided to start a blog cause I love reading all the others. I don't actually know how good I will be at this since I have never kept a journal (except in 8th grade for English class, but that was for a grade). This will be about mine and Richard's life. It may be interesting to you and it may not. People keep asking what has been going on with us and so I figured this way would be the best so everyone can read it!

About us:

We currently live in Auburn, AL while Richard is finishing up his graduate degree in Civil Engineering. I am teaching preschool at Parkway Baptist church. We just recently got married in August 2007 and are enjoying married life. There is still a lot to learn about marriage. Since we have moved to Auburn we have gone many places and had lots of visitors...

Places we've been:
Atlanta, GA (many times)
Geneva, AL
Panama City Beach
Six Flags Over GA (we have season passes)
Callaway Gardens
Back and forth to TN
Gatlinburg, TN
and a few others.


Visitors we've had:
Amy, my sister
my parents
Richard's parents and Diana
Jen, Jacob, Becca, & Chad
Avery & Brittany
if you aren't on the list, you should come down!

Thanks to all our family and friends for being there for us as we have had many changes in our lives over the past 7 months! We love you all.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

oooh! You started a blog too?! That is GREAT! I already keep a paper journal, so I'm not sure how well it will work out to have that one AND an online one, but we'll see...