Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break/My Birthday/Easter

For Spring Break, we decided to go to TN instead of the beach or Disneyworld like everyone else around Auburn was doing. We started off the trip with a fun weekend with our friends the Thoringtons and the Watsons at the chalet in Gatlinburg. It is so much fun hanging out with friends!


We headed to Manchester to celebrate my birthday with my family. For my 25th birthday we went to Nashville with my parents, Natalie, and Richard's family to eat at the Spaghetti Factory (which by the way does not have the really good birthday dessert anymore!) and to the Nashville Predators game.

We then headed to Clarksville to hang out with Richard's family. This consisted of shopping with the girls, meeting up with Avery and Brittany at the Frist, rock climbing for the first time, and an Easter egg hunt. I haven't hunted eggs since I was little; I found 32 eggs!







Easter Sunday was in Manchester. It was a rough day because it was the first big holiday without my Nana. I still think about her everyday and miss her a lot. We went out the the cemetary that day which was hard since the stone has both my Nana's and Papa's names on them even though my Papa is still here.

It was a wonderful week and it ended in Auburn. Diana (Richard's little sister) decided she was coming back with us to Auburn for her spring break, so that has been an adventure!

No comments: