Memorial Day weekend was spent in TN (mostly Clarksville) for Brad's high school graduation. We came back to Auburn on Memorial Day so Richard could research and I could do what I do best...baby-sit. Then there was lots of packing for:
My mom, sister, and I flew out to CA to visit friends and attend my cousin's wedding. I got to see the most adorable twins ever, Jacob and Tyler Swilling (Carolyn's babies). Then we went to the San Diego Zoo and met up with my cousin Nick's wife, Rachel and their baby Melanie. She has grown so much since January. And at the end of the week, we all helped decorate Kelly's wedding with the crazy Aunt Marty. It was a beautiful wedding. We all got a bottle of wine for one of the favors. I flew back in to TN with mom and Amy the next week.
Now we are back in Auburn, researching, teaching, and baby-sitting just like big kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment