Monday, October 20, 2008

Natalie and Jason's Visit


This past weekend Natalie and Jason Beach came to Auburn to visit us. This was their first road trip together and they "enjoyed it". I know that when Richard and I go on road trips (which seems to happen often), we get frustrated with each other. I can't help that I am a backseat driver in the front seat. Oh well.

We had a wonderful time with Natalie and Jason. We all stayed up way past our usual bedtimes (Friday night till 1:30 AM and Saturday night till 12:30 AM) just chatting away. Saturday we went on a tour of the university and ate a very tasty lunch at Blue Bagel. The bagel chips there reminded me of that little bagel place in Cookeville. Oh memories! Later that day, we went to see "Eagle Eye". If you haven't see it yet, it is very good. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Very action and technology based for all of you computer and engineer people out there.

It was sad to see them leave on Sunday morning, but it was wonderful having our friends down to spend time with. Thanks for a great weekend Natalie and Jason!

No comments: