Monday, November 3, 2008

Weakley's Visit

This past weekend Richard's parents and Diana came down to visit us. We hadn't seen them since July! It was great to catch up. We went out to eat on Friday night and got to see some interesting costumes at Brick Oven Pizza due to Halloween. Saturday, we went to Callaway Gardens to ride bikes and look at the gardens. There wasn't too much going on there that day cause everyone was at the final Steeplechase close by. After the gardens, we went to the Wild Animal Safari. I have now been there 3 times and it is still a fun place to go, except for the giraffes coming into the vehicles. We had a home cooked meal on Saturday night thanks mostly to Richard. After dinner, I took Diana to see the new High School Musical 3 movie. It was a surprise for her since she didn't get to go trick-or-treating this year. The movie was pretty good, I must say. I kinda teared up in parts of it.

Sunday morning we went to the early service at church and had brunch at IHOP to say farewell to Richard's family. Thanks for a great weekend! We look forward to another visit.


No comments: