This year for Spring Break I really wanted to go to Disneyworld, but since the funds were a little short for that and we wanted to see our families we decided to head up to TN. I still think it is funny that we live closer to the beach than we ever have before and yet we have gone to the beach twice and to TN many. many times since we have been in Auburn. Yep, we sure do love our families!
We got to visit with Richard's family first for a while and then headed to Manchester to visit mine. On the way back and forth, we met up with some friends. I got to see Molly, Jen, Becca, and new baby Everett on Monday the 16th. Then Richard and I got to hang out with Natalie and her mom at Starbucks on Tuesday on the way to take dinner to Jacob and Jen and of course see Everett again.
My birthday was great! Mom, Dad, and Richard woke me up singing with muffins in hand that morning. Later, the family went out to Mimi's Cafe in Murfreesboro to celebrate and my dear friend Brittany met us there.
We got to see Carolyn and Jason Swilling a couple of times while we were in Manchester. They were in from California for a couple of weeks with the twins. Boy, have the twins grown!
Richard had three interviews during the break. One in Clarksville, Nashville, and Manchester. All said if they had jobs to offer, he would get one on the spot. Good to hear, but we still need at least one job for June! Keep praying for that.
I will leave you with some pictures from our Spring Break...
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment