Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Fun!

I had a great birthday weekend! It was a beautiful day for my birthday. I couldn't have asked for more amazing weather. I got woken up to breakfast in bed and singing from my wonderful hubby. For lunch, Benjamin and I met Richard at Sonic. Great weather to eat outside. Next Benjamin and I headed to the park and boy was it crowded. We hung out for a bit and then headed home for a nap. When I got home, I had some beautiful flowers delivered from the amazing Brittany! She is was so sweet to remember my birthday. Richard's family came over to visit and bought me a new little camera to carry in my purse. My family came up for dinner. I got NKOTB tickets! I am so excited about the concert! It was an amazing day!The day after was more birthday celebrations. I had some much needed girl time with my best friend Jen! We shopped downtown Franklin and got some Sweet CeCe's yogurt, which was delicious. Next it was time for some pampering with pedicures. I love making my toes feel great. During our girl time, the boys (Richard, Benjamin, Jacob, & Everett) were having their own play date. So we went to pick them up to have a picnic at Arrington Vineyards. Such a fun evening.Thanks to all my family and friends for a very memorable birthday!

No comments: