Hey Alison! Janet Galyen here! I stumbled upon your blog through Emily Cox's blog today. Loved seeing your pictures and feeling reconnected with your life :). I am so tickled to see photos of your precious Benjamin!!! He is really gorgeous. I'm kicking myself that I never got to see and hug and visit the pregnant you. But, it looks as if you and Richard and family are all doing well. Also, it seems that you have quite some photography talent - very impressive! Know that I love you and think of you from time to time. I pray God blesses you and Richard with all the strength and wisdom you'll need to raise your precious little guy (and any more yet to come) according to His Word and His Will.
1 comment:
Hey Alison! Janet Galyen here! I stumbled upon your blog through Emily Cox's blog today. Loved seeing your pictures and feeling reconnected with your life :). I am so tickled to see photos of your precious Benjamin!!! He is really gorgeous. I'm kicking myself that I never got to see and hug and visit the pregnant you. But, it looks as if you and Richard and family are all doing well. Also, it seems that you have quite some photography talent - very impressive! Know that I love you and think of you from time to time. I pray God blesses you and Richard with all the strength and wisdom you'll need to raise your precious little guy (and any more yet to come) according to His Word and His Will.
Post a Comment