Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 4 Months, Benjamin!

Benjamin,

My baby boy, I can’t believe you have been with our family for 4 months now! Time sure does fly! Being pregnant with you was amazing. I loved feeling your every move in me. Something that no one else could experience with you. You were such an easy baby except for your foot constantly pushing on my ribs. Now you are past the newborn stage and becoming much more active. Each day has been a blessing and I couldn’t imagine life any other way! Of course there have been times when I wish I could sleep more or be able to go out to the grocery store by myself, but it wouldn’t be near as fun without you. Benjamin, you have grown so much. When you came into our family, you would sleep all the time, eat, and dirty diapers. That was pretty much it. Now you smile, play, coo, lift your head, roll over, sit up with some help, and have started laughing. Just don’t start crawling any time soon; I am not ready for that! You have made my life so much better…I couldn’t imagine life without you. I love every part of you even your humongous big toe that you got from your daddy. Your daddy is a natural. He loves to play with you and help in any way he can. He loves you very much! I can't wait to see you grow and who you will become, just please don't grow up too fast. My precious baby boy you'll be forever!

Love you always,
Mom

No comments: