Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces - Beach Fun

As you probably know, I love taking pictures! This picture is from Jamaica on mine and Richard's honeymoon/one year anniversary trip. We set up the camera on a tripod and took some sunset pictures. We got some ideas watching the resort photographers taking pictures of other couples around the resort. We knew we could take just as good pictures as they could.

13 comments:

April said...

What a romantic shot!!!

Cat said...

Great capture! My husband and I tend to do the same thing with our tripod and camera!

Julie said...

I love this ! beautiful sunset capture ...I so want one of these shots...I follow u would love it if want to follow back

Kate said...

Beautiful!!!

Raymonde said...

Beautiful!

www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

that's absolutely beautiful. i contemplated posting a silhouette shot, but in the end i went for the funny factor. but i LOVE your picture!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Love the sunset. Great job.

Moore Minutes said...

How special to capture that shot! Its beautiful.

Lara Neves said...

Gorgeous shot!

Hollie said...

GREAT shot! I can't believe you did this yourself (with you in it) That had to have been some work! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Meegan said...

awesome photo - love it!

Anonymous said...

So great, makes me wish I LIVED near water for pictures!!

Holly said...

Beautiful SHOT!! ;D